This is the UK blog of a 34 year old man from Sussex who was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis last year, charting his attempts to get on with life, keep working, stay married and avoid being eaten by his Border Collie puppy.

Friday 28 December 2007

A bad cripple day

I'm extremely annoyed with myself. I've fallen over twice, hurting my hands, legs and hip in the process. Both falls could be down to bad conditions such as slippery grass or a pothole in the walkway but the fact its happened twice in one day, both times with my balance failing or slipping out of synch with my actual body, suggest to me that my MS had a part to play in that.

I feel like I'm having a 'bad cripple' day, where I'm a fully paid up clumsy, falling down, no-sense-of-balance cripple. My mood isn't good and so even the dog is avoiding me.

Awww poor fucking me. Waaa. Waaa. Waaaaaaaaaah!

Sometimes I make myself sick.

No comments: