This is the UK blog of a 34 year old man from Sussex who was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis last year, charting his attempts to get on with life, keep working, stay married and avoid being eaten by his Border Collie puppy.

Saturday 24 May 2008

Higher

Well I've just taken my second dose; overall the first was alright but, perversely, I feel that my extensive youthful experiences with amphetamines and LSD gave me the intellectual tools to handle to psychological side effects. Wibbly-wobbly reality doesn't scare me after seeing the walls *breathe*. Man.

But overall, nowehere near as bad as I feared. Yeah, I'm uncomfortably high, yeah I'm scattier than usual but its only for three days and it does remind me why I stopped doing speed et al. Plus, its working. i do think/percieve that the hole in my vision is closing up, or at least its fluctuating within a smaller area of effect, if that makes sense. Damnit, I don't really have the vocabulary to explain what I mean.

Anyway, I'm off now to stomp about and annoy the dog!

No comments: