This is the UK blog of a 34 year old man from Sussex who was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis last year, charting his attempts to get on with life, keep working, stay married and avoid being eaten by his Border Collie puppy.

Monday 3 March 2008

Dazed and Confused

Today I've been really befuddled and terribly easily distracted. This hasn't helped with work but has helped me relate better to my hyperactive, ADD puppy. I don't know if this is a new symptom, a predictable cannabis side effect, a spin-off from the Baclofen or something more benign and unimportant. I have only felt this way, and suffered the nauseating dizziness, since starting in on the muscle relaxants....

That would be annoying as they really help my foot/walking but don't help the whole balance or work thing. Its like being seasick!

No comments: